Looking for a great drafting chair? Or maybe something to replace your beloved drafting stool of 5 years in your home office? Or maybe something for you and your employees in the new office? Then this Eurotech Apollo mesh back drafting stool might just be the one you are looking for. In terms of looking for a great drafting stool you should really consider the seat height and the adjustability of the chair, as these are the most important things. Although most people who use a drafting table don’t really lean on the back for support this model comes with a mesh back in case you feel tired from all the drafting, sketching, drawing, and whatever else you will do. And because it’s mesh, its breathable and comfortable with just the right amount of style thrown in.
Eurotech Apollo Mesh Back Drafting Stool (DFT9800)
The Eurotech Apollo mesh back drafting stool features adjustable back height, adjustable pneumatic seat height, and adjustable arm height and width. Like I said, drafting stools are meant to be high enough for you to be able to properly use it for a drafting table. This chair seats high and even has the ability to adjust to your preference. The build quality of the chair is undoubtedly very good – well-built and great use of materials. This is one drafting stool you know will last you for years to come. Props to the people of Eurotech for creating one heck of a drafting stool for everyday use.
The back mesh, although not a requirement for drafting chairs as mentioned, it is still very comfortable; making this chair versatile as you can also use it to relax, play on your computer, or watch TV. The Apollo mesh back stool also features a foot ring for support and comfortability. Though the foot ring is solidly built, some consumers mentioned that it might have been better if it was a bit bigger in diameter so you didn’t need to put your feet in too far just to use it. But I guess that’s a personal preference, it feels just right for me. Another plus of this chair is that it looks very sleek and professional, while a lot of drafting stools in the market actually look and feel “plastic” like. This stool really feels like you paid more than you actually will for it. Really got to give it up for the comfortability of the chair and all the adjustability it comes with.
This stool weighs about 50 pounds, which really gives you that sense of quality of the construction and materials. Assembling the stool is fairly easy as everything you would need is in the instruction manual. Though just look carefully on the drawings as there are some washers that are not specifically identified so you’d have to deduce it by process of elimination. It’s not too hard though. An average of maybe 10 – 20 minutes for the assembly time.
The Eurotech Apollo mesh back drafting stool has a quite expensive list price but the good news is that you can get it on Amazon by almost half of its price and it comes with free shipping too. So you get to save more than 50% at the comfort of your own home. This stool rated 4.5 out of 5 stars from their customers.
If you want the best deal you should buy this on Amazon and here's why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the chair, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it an easy to understand star rating. You know you're buying quality when there are hundreds of fans of the product.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Your local office store has a limited selection. On top of that, most of the chairs they sell are their store brand, meaning you get fewer choices and are paying more for a lower quality chair that they make maximum profits on.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your chair in perfect condition. BUT, if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Office Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- Seat Height: 26 1/236 1/2″
- Seat WxD: 20.5×19.3
- Adjustable: seat height, back height, arm height, arm width
- Material: Mesh fabric
- Base Type: Dual wheel casters