We find it amazing how innovation is being introduced into virtually everything nowadays. Take for example the chair. So-called state-of the art features (e.g., mesh backs, additional back support, and extraordinarily tough materials) are being added to commercially available office and computer chairs. While improving products continuously is necessary for progress, we sometimes ask ourselves: Is there something wrong in keeping certain things simple? As far as we’re concerned, when it comes to office and computer chairs, traditional yet tried and tested design can still go toe to toe with state-of-the-art design. In fact, there are many conventional task and computer chairs currently available in the market that are as comfortable, features-packed, and well-built as modern task and computer chairs.One of these chairs is the Flash Furniture GO-930-BK-GG Mid-Back Black Leather Task and Computer Chair.
Flash Furniture GO-930-BK-GG Mid-Back Black Leather Task and Computer Chair
Whether you’re an office worker, freelancer, or gamer, the Flash Furniture GO-930-BK-GG Mid-Back Black Leather Task and Computer Chair can provide to you the same benefits as any of the more modern task and computer chairs currently available in the market. While traditional in design, it comes equipped with a wide array of features that ensures comfort and functionality. These features are: industry-standard mid-back design, pillow-top cushioned seat and back, spring tilt control mechanism, tilt tension control, pneumatic seat height adjustment, padded leather arms, and black LeatherSoft upholstery. We doubt you’d find a traditional or modern task and computer chair that’s more comfortable, adjustable, and functional than it.
The rest of its features are: sleek stylish design, easy assembly, heavy-duty platinum epoxy powder coat frame finish, which ensures it will remain looking brand-new for a long period of time; dual wheel casters, which enables you to roll to and from multiple work stations or task areas easily and safely; and CA117 fire-retardant foam, which easily makes it one of the safest (if not the safest) task and computer chair you’ve used so far.
Despite all its padding and easy adjustment features, according to a few consumers, the Flash Furniture GO-930-BK-GG Mid-Back Black Leather Task and Computer Chair is neither as comfortable nor adjustable as promised. To be precise, they say: It isn’t as cushy as expected without additional padding, its tilt adjustment knob is difficult to twist, and the degree that it leans back is very small. It isn’t wholly safe to use either, according to another consumer. He says its wheels’ flanges don’t lock into place on its base, which not only causes the wheels themselves to pop out if the floor is uneven, but also makes assembly unnecessarily complicated. Nonetheless, it has received a positive rating of 3 and a half stars out of 5 on Amazon, where it’s currently being sold for $74.99 (shipping will be free of charge).
If you want the best deal you should buy this on Amazon and here's why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the chair, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it an easy to understand star rating. You know you're buying quality when there are hundreds of fans of the product.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Your local office store has a limited selection. On top of that, most of the chairs they sell are their store brand, meaning you get fewer choices and are paying more for a lower quality chair that they make maximum profits on.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your chair in perfect condition. BUT, if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Office Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- Executive mid-back swivel chair, 24-1/4-inch width by 26-inch depth by 37-1/4 41-inch height
- Pillow top cushioned seat and back
- Spring Tilt Control Mechanism
- Tilt tension control
As we hope to have made you realize by way of the above review of the task and computer chair that we find noteworthy, just because something is useful doesn’t mean there’s room for improving it. All that’s needed to realize how good it is already is a closer look.