Mesh chairs are fast becoming the rage for office chairs. The leather options are no longer the standard for comfortable, supportive seating. That is why we bring you this review of the stylish, mesh LexMod Office Chair.
LexMod Office Chair
The EEI-825 model of the Veer series fromLexMod features a breathable mesh back and sponge seat covered with a mesh fabric. You can adjust this chair to correspond to your body and desired level of comfort. Its pneumatic height adjustment makes it easier for you to micro-adjust the seat height with the one-touch pneumatic lift and the tilt tension control adjusts the chair to correctly angle itself to your body weight. The arms are also adjustable to match your ideal seat position and height.
This chair also has a primarily mesh construction, which means it will remain cool and breathable, reducing discomfort for people with lower back pain by allowing more air to pass through. Even if you sit for long periods of time, you won’t become overheated and constantly feel the need to shift your position, disrupting the support of your lumbar region.
This design is available in 8 different colors – black, blue, green, red, brown, tan, orange and gray. We love that with LexMod you have the option to select a chair to both your ergonomic and aesthetic taste, matching the color of your workspace while providing the best level of comfort for your body. The EEI-825 is very easy to assemble and won’t take you long to set-up. This is a great accent piece in the office or in your home workspace and it won’t break the bank.
This chair is just as pleasing to the eyes as it is comfortable for your back. We think it is definitely worth the $79 you pay on Amazon, especially given the list price of $210. The LexMod is also rated at a very respectable 4.1 out of 5 stars by its consumers.
If you want the best deal you should buy this on Amazon and here’s why:
- All the reviews are like having hundreds of really good friends give you their personal experience with the chair, then taking all of that personal experience and giving it an easy to understand star rating. You know you’re buying quality when there are hundreds of fans of the product.
- A friendly UPS driver will deliver it right to your door. No waiting in line, no hauling it in your car. No sore muscles or achy back the next day.
- Amazon has the best price 99% of the time. Amazon constantly watches competitor pricing and makes sure you get the best deal. They do a ton of business and take advantage of economies of scale, which means you get the savings!
- FREE shipping. Enough said.
- Your local office store has a limited selection. On top of that, most of the chairs they sell are their store brand, meaning you get fewer choices and are paying more for a lower quality chair that they make maximum profits on.
- Returns are easy. Amazon recently shipped a car, and they ship a ton of large items, all day, every day. If they can ship a car, rest assured, you will get your chair in perfect condition. BUT, if for any reason it comes damaged, it is super easy to return. Just print out a UPS label, slap it on the box and a friendly UPS driver will pick it up, free of charge. This is way easier than waiting in a return line at Office Depot and talking with a bored, angsty teenage sales clerk.
- Breathable mesh back
- Sponge seat covered with a mesh fabric
- Pneumatic height adjustment
- Tilt tension control
- Flip-up arms